£37000 per annum
13 days ago
- Salary: Hourly rate Range £14 (Negotiable pending experience)
- Franchise Dealer Training
- Fantastic long term career Progression
As a productive member of the team you will spend time in the Workshop maintaining commercial vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as per manufacturer guidance. Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles is also a critical part of this role to ensure our client exceeds their customers’ expectations. Our client would like to hear from HGV Foremans who are considering a new position.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Assist in fault diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold a HGV license)
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The successful candidates will need to have
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
- Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
- Be a team player, able to work to deadlines.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Car Sales Jobs interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.