£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- HGV Driver / Workshop Assistant Vacancy
- Based in Hayes
- Hourly Rate Negotiable Dependent On Experience
- Monday To Friday 6am - 3.30pm Or 7am - 4.30pm (Business Dependent)
We are seeking a HGV Driver / Workshop Assistant to join our Client’s Commercial Dealership in the Hayes area!
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Class Driver:
- A Basic Salary of £14+ per hour dependent on experience
- Overtime Available
- Monday - Friday Day Shift (6am - 3.30pm Or 7am - 4.30pm)
- Some amazing company perks including private medical health insurance
- Collecting and delivering customer vehicles
- Supporting the workshop with general duties
- Parking vehicles around the site/yard
- General housekeeping duties around the workshop
- HGV License (Class 1 or 2)
- A professional appearance is required and previous experience in a driving role.
- Due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Driver / Workshop Assistant role, or others Motor Trade vacancies we have in the Hayes area, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.