£20000 per annum
22 days ago
Basic Salary up to £18,000 Mon - Fri 08:00 – 18:00 + Saturday mornings on a rota
Car Main Dealer
Our client, a Car Dealership requires an enthusiastic trainee to join their parts department team in Guildford.
The applicant’s key responsibilities will involve dealing with all parts queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the service department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the parts department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our customer’s
- Establishing customer’s needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
- Locating and ordering parts for our very busy sales and service department’s
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department
- Liaising and maintaining a working relationship with the supplier’s
- Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from supplier’s
- Communicating relevant promotions and offers to the Workshop Controller and our customer’s
- Assisting with parts stock checks
- Reporting any stock damages or losses
- Follow current procedures for returning parts to all supplier’s
You will need to demonstrate:
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of geographical area
- Professional presentation
- Customer Service Skills
- Verbal and written skills
- Physically able to lift appropriate items in and out of vehicle (subject to legal limitation)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the Workplace
Hours: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00 with Saturday mornings on rota.
Salary: Basic Salary £18,000 + training and personal development.
If you are interested in working at a well-established Car Dealership as a Parts advisor or want to know more about other automotive jobs in Farnham, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking, and Surrey, then please contact Georgia Twining at perfect placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in motor trade jobs, so if you are looking to improve your automotive career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK motor trade recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies across the whole of the UK.