£34000 per annum
18 days ago
£30,000 upwards depending on experience
Our Client, is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Vehicle Technician / Motor Engineer to join their busy Service Team. As an experienced Car Technician you will need to be skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs.
You’ll be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
You will ideally live within the Petersfield area or be able to travel to the Petersfield area and have a working experience as a Vehicle Technician. An MOT license would be beneficial but not essential!
The Ideal Vehicle Technician should:
- Have the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Have Good time keeping and ability to work to a schedule.
- Show care for customers vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Be able to carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Be able to build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Have the ability to share skills and knowledge to develop others within the business.
If you believe this person to be you then APPLY NOW!
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire & Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.