£45000 per annum
12 days ago
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday, Week 1 = early shifts, Week 2 = Late Shifts.
- Benefits: Generous Pension Plan, Enhanced Holiday package, Employee savings and retail, Discounts & Cycle to work scheme.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our commercial automotive client is actively looking for an HGV Technician / Supervisor to be fully productive on the early shift and semi-productive/supervisory for the late shift (shifts are worked in rotas of week on week off).
They give their customers exactly what they require, from new trucks to our certified used trucks. For repairs, service and maintenance and keep their customers moving 24 hours a day! All work is carried out in a well-equipped workshop working alongside experienced and trained HGV Technicians.
Responsibilities of The HGV Technician Role:
- Carrying out repairs to a high standard according to procedures, safely and responsibly.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Service Customer Vehicles and complete service sheets.
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold an HGV license).
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Process all relevant paperwork relating to jobs accurately.
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported.
- Keep all workshop facilities, equipment, and tools clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Help us in supporting the development of trainees and apprentices.
What our client is are Looking for in the successful HGV Technician:
- Apprenticeship completed and significant time served within the HGV industry.
- Proven track record working within a Supervisory / hands on Workshop Manager role.
- NVQ level 3 qualified (or similar) HGV Technicians.
- A full car licence is required, ideally have an HGV licence but not essential.
What our client Can Offer the HGV Technician! - A competitive salary, great benefits, training from in house dedicated technical trainers and the opportunity to be part of one of the largest HGV manufacturers in the world. All with a Joining bonus on successfully completion of 6 months service!
If you’re looking for a job where you are a valued member of the team, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as started is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.