£30000 per annum
10 days ago
- Up to £30,000 OTE
- Bolton Area
- Luxury Car Dealership and Service Centre
Our Client, a Luxury Car Dealership in the Bolton area is currently looking for a Workshop Controller.
This role is responsible for controlling and leading Workshop efficiency by making the best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
You will be required to:
- Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with customers
- Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with the team to ensure customers are kept informed
- Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order
- Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job-related problems
- Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
- To carry out other duties as required from time to time
The successful Workshop Manager will be given a once in a lifetime opportunity working with high end vehicles.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Workshop Controller Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Bolton get in touch with Alishia today.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.