Kingston upon Thames
£35000 per annum
21 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30am-6.30
- Salary range £26,000 - £36,000 per annum DOE
- No bonus, quality not quantity
- Overtime: Saturdays optional.
- Company: Well established Family Run Accident Repair Centre.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Motor Trade clients business for a qualified and experienced Panel & Bodyshop Technician to join their busy Motor Trade Bodyshop.
You will be able to work on your own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of workmanship.
What our clients are looking for
- Completing small jobs such as bumper and wing changes.
- Able to complete MET/Panel work
- General Strip and Fitting car parts from / on vehicles in the Crash Repair Centre
- General Mechanics; including electrical and mechanical fault finding
- You will ideally be City & Guilds or NVQ qualified and having working experience in a Crash Repair / Accident Repair workshop.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established automotive group with a fantastic reputation in the local area. If your time has come, you have drive, ability and the desire to be an important and key part of this well rewarded team.
Motor trade experience is essential to the role. This is an exciting opportunity for a Bodyshop Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Mechanic role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!