£38000 per annum
12 days ago
- Alternating shifts - Monday-Friday 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00 and alternate Saturdays paid at OT
- Salary: Hourly rate Range £14 - £17 per hour DOE plus OT + Call Outs + Bonus
- Benefits: Franchise Dealer Training, Competitive Salary & 25 days' holidays plus bank holidays
As a productive member of the team you will spend time in the Workshop maintaining commercial vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as per manufacturer guidance. Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles is also a critical part of this role to ensure our client exceeds their customers’ expectations.
The HGV Technician Work Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Assist in fault diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold a HGV license)
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The successful HGV Technician will need to have
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
- Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
- Be a team player, able to work to deadlines.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Conventry please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.