£38000 per annum
20 days ago
- Monday to Friday: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating shift pattern
- 1 in 2 saturdays paid OT
- £14 - £17 Hourly Rate
The HGV Technician will receive these benefits from our client:
- State of the art training facility
- Competitive Salary
- Employee bonus
- Annual holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Sick pay
- Discounts at top leisure and retailers.
This HGV Technician vacancy is a great opportunity to work for a leading main dealer. They are looking for a Heavy Goods Vehicle Technician who can join their team. The HGV Technician will be a productive member of the team, spending time in the workshop working on commercial vehicle to high standards. The HGV Technician will be carrying out inspection, repairs and services as per manufacturer guidance. (Manufacturer training provided) Our client would like to hear from HGV Foremans who are considering a new position.
Role and Responsibilities for the successful HGV Technician:
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Service Customer Vehicles and complete service sheets.
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold an HGV license).
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Process all relevant paperwork relating to jobs accurately.
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported.
- Keep all workshop facilities, equipment, and tools clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Help us in supporting the development of trainees and apprentices.
The Ideal HGV Technician:
- NVQ level 3 (or similar)
- Ideally completed an apprenticeship in the HGV industry.
- Have similar experience in the commercial vehicle industry
If this HGV Technician vacancy sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lewis at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!