£34000 per annum
10 days ago
- Cleakheaton Based Automotive Parts Specialist / Fast Fit
- £26-£27k Basic DOE + OTE £34k
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm + alt Saturdays
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing automotive parts specialist in the Bradford area. This is an exciting time to join this well established company due to continuous expansion.
The Sales Account Manager must be:
- An experienced B2B Sales person
- Automotive experience is essential
- Have a business/sales mind set
- Self motivated and able to manage your own desk and hours
- Have the ability to form and maintain customer relationships and excellent care
- obtain professionalism at all times
- skilled with computers / have strong keyboard skills
The Sales Account Manager will:
- Make outbound (warm) calls to applicants, guiding your customers through each step of the journey to meet their needs and requirements and achieving long-term success.
- Confidently overcoming customer's objections.
- Managing expectations providing excellent customer service.
- Achieving sales targets and maintaining excellent relationships
- Manage your own pipeline of clients
- Create longstanding relationships that go above and beyond
- Engage with clients and partners at all levels, working conservatively and proactively
- Provide guidance and knowledge on our products
- Have a professional and credible manner and excellent communication skills
- Work to targets and KPI's, striving to achieve with a hard work ethic
If this Automotive Sales Account Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cleckheaton please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today