£26000 per annum
21 days ago
- £20 - £26k Basic
- Monday - Friday only!
- Family Run Automotive Service Centre
Our client, an Automotive Service Centre in the Bordon, Hampshire area are looking to hire a Customer Service Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with great career prospects.
The Service Advisor will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
The Service Advisors duties will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
The Service Advisor will need to demonstrate:
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
The salary will be experience dependable. £26k basic DOE + OT.
The Garage has an outstanding personal development training programme in place and therefore the opportunity to improve and master your customer extraordinaire skills!
This opportunity is based near Bordon,. Hampshire and our client wants somebody who can do the commute for the long term.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire and Surrey please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.