£45000 per annum
0191 446 0461
10 days ago
Basic Salary £30,000 / On target earnings range from £35,000 - £45,000
Hours: Standard 7:30-5
Our client in Sunderland is looking for a new Panel Beater to join the team.
You must be a Level 3 Technician in Panel Repair to be considered for this role. Although an ATA Qualification is advantageous, it is not essential.
You must be able to maintain a high standard of work, operate in a busy environment, and work well within a team to ensure the customers vehicle is ready at the agreed time and repairs are completed correctly.
Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Experienced with MET work
- Experience with Aluminium Panel work
- Communication Skills
- Competent English Reading & Writing Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sunderland please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.