£31000 per annum
0191 446 0461
21 days ago
Basic Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience / £31,500 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. Saturday overtime on rota.
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Middlesbrough, is seeking an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Van Technician:
- You must be a Level 3 Qualified Technician – NVQ or Equivalent.
- You will play an important role within the service team by consistently providing first class repairs and servicing, taking the very best care of our customers vehicles from start to finish.
- You must be confident completely a wide range of mechanical repairs on Light Commercial Vehicles and have a proven track record in doing so.
- The client is seeking an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for the finer details and ambitious to train with a leading manufacturer.
What the Successful LCV Technician will get:
- A basic salary and bonus package tailored to your skill set and experience.
- Training with a lead manufacturer from the offset and throughout your career with the company.
- The opportunity to work for a large group that can offer you a long term and progressive career based off your own merits.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Van Technician / LCV mechanic and the reference number, or for more details call Grace Morley at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details