£25000 per annum
0191 446 0461
20 days ago
Basic Salary of £20,000 / OTE £25,000 (Pro Rata)
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-5 - 20 hours a week.
Our Client is a well-established Main Dealer with a respected reputation and are looking to add to their Service team. They are looking for someone who is capable of providing excellent customer services and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- Company training to support you in the role.
- Previous experience in the Motor Trade is advantageous but not essential as the client is accepting applications from those outside of the trade. To be considered you must have worked in a customer facing role before.
- 20 hour weeks of Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting at 9am and finishing at 5pm.
- This role is a fixed term contract for 12 months. Based off your own merits and the needs of the business at the time there could be an opportunity for you to stay on permanently.
Duties of a Commercial Service Advisor with our Client:
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Commercial Service Advisors:
- Previous experience within a customer facing role.
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.