£38400 per annum
0191 446 0461
10 days ago
Basic Salary up to £31,400 plus performance based bonus and shift allowance £38,400 OTE
Hours: Week 1 - 6am-2:15pm. Week 2 - 1:45pm-10pm. No weekends.
Our client, an Automotive Business in Northallerton, is seeking an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Van Technician:
- You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of a completing a full range of jobs to a high standard on cars and Light Commercial Vehicles.
- Applicants are sought from those with previous experience working on Light Commercial Vehicles / Vans. Holding a valid MOT Licence would be desirable but is not essential to the client.
- Your daily work will include scheduled upkeep and servicing of fleet vehicles as well as emergency repair and maintenance, on vehicles ranging from cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, small and large vans up to Trucks including trailer attachments.
What the Successful LCV Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £31,400 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme and shift allowance which can take your earnings to £38,400
- Split shifts offering you more flexibility. No weekend work.
- A modern and secure workshop that offers a friendly and professional working environment.
- The chance to join a strong employer and become part of a close-knit team.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northallerton please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.