£35000 per annum
20 days ago
- £17,500 basic salary with £35,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Sat with a day off in the week and 1 in 2/3 Sun 10:00am-4:00pm from March till Sept.
- Rare opportunity to work with a leading motorcycle brand.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used motorcycles, add-ons, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the bike. You must explain warranties, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Aftersales/Clothing/Accessories Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the bike and offer any other support that may be required.
Previous or present experience is automotive vehicle sales (ideally bike) would be highly beneficial however our client is willing to consider candidates from a strong sales/customer service background looking to undertake a new challenging career in the motorcycle industry. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. A UK motorcycle driving license with minimal points and a passion for all things two wheels is however essential for the role.
For your hard work as a Motorcycle Sales Executive, our client is offering
- Starting basic salary of £17,500 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £35,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Access to a company motorcycle.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it)
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts for bikes/clothing/accessories, company competitions and shared parental leave among others.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
-Working hours from Monday to Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. During the riding season (March till September) you shall be required to work 1 in 2/3 Sundays from 10.00am-4.00pm.
If this Sales role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2,000 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.