£23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Aftermarket Specialist Business - Derby
Basic up to £20,000
Open Entry Requirements
Are you looking for a varied role with one of our longstanding and trusted clients?
Are you a parts advisor, service advisor, parts administrator, service administrator, telesales operative, or any other motor trade professional looking for a change?
Do you come from outside the motor trade but have skills in customer service and/or sales?
Our client, an aftermarket specialist in Derby, is interested in hearing from you all.
The role combines retail sales elements, basic accounting (no experience required), engagement with trade parts, answering phones, looking after email inboxes, dealing with passing trade and account orders.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 830-530 and Saturday mornings on a rota 900-1230.
Please see the full job spec below and get in touch with applications, queries and referrals as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace:
Key Responsibilities of a Sales and Service Advisor:
Service, support, administration:
- To process the daily cash paperwork and prepare banking including petty cash and maintain accurate filing systems.
- To ensure cash/cheques banked on a daily basis.
- To monitor stock movements and deliveries. To raise invoices/credit notes accurately.
- To ensure payment for goods is received accurately and/or credit approval obtained.
- To report any discrepancies (monetary or otherwise) to the Store Manager immediately.
- To perform any general admin duties as required.
- To actively sell (face to face and over the telephone) and promote trailers/parts/associated equipment ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- To serve customers politely and efficiently either at the counter, off site, on the telephone, providing professional and timely advice on trailers/services and towing accessories.
- To advise and take orders for trailer hire and towbar fitting updating the diary accordingly. To liaise with the workshop team as required.
- Ensure all stock orders received are shelved at the earliest opportunity and are presented safely, tidily and in an attractive manner. Displays should be updated and maintained regularly to maximise customer interest.
- Liaise with the Store Workshop to ensure they are kept supplied with a steady workload. To perform Workshop duties as and when required.
- To assist with stock takes as required.
- To keep work area tidy and operate within the Health and Safety policy of the Company.
- To wear the Company uniform at all times and uphold the Brand.
- To be trained and drive a Fork Lift Truck as required.
- To hold a full, current driving licence.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request.
If this Sales and Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.