£30000 per annum
20 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
- No Saturdays
- Salary: £26-30,000 basic dependent on experience
- Well established Service Centre
Our automotive client is a successful Independent Garage in the Market Harborough who are actively looking to recruit a skilled mechanic to join their team.
They are a family run business working from a small workshop in a relaxed environment where they like to have staff who are able to use their own initiative and motivate themselves.
The successful Vehicle Technician will have:
- Minimum 5 year’s automotive industry experience.
- Level 3 NVQ qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- An excellent understanding of automotive systems and functionalists of all major makes and models of cars.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- An honest and diligent approach to work; be systematic and organised and pay attention to the finer details.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ideally be an MOT Tester.
- Full Clean Driving License.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.