£25330 per annum
21 days ago
- Basic salary of £23,000 + £2,300 bonus up for grabs per annum.
- Working hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm. Saturday morning rota 9am - 12:30pm paid as overtime.
The main focus of this position is to both fit towbars to customer vehicles and service / repair trailers on their own fleet of vehicles.
Key responsibilities includ
- Ensuring all towbar fits and trailer services/repairs are completed in an acceptable timeframe and quality to the company and customer.
- To keep up to date with any changes to suppliers’ towbar fitting instructions including wiring.
- To maintain and update full records of each trailer in the Company hire fleet for servicing purposes.
- To assemble and modify trailers as required.
- To ensure that the workshop is clean and tidy at all times.
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy
- To be able to ascertain faults and provide technical advice as required.
The ideal applicant will have previous vehicle workshop experience to some extent. Experience working with towbars and trailers would be a distinct advantage but training will be provided. You must hold a full drivers licence with minimal points as well.
If this Towbar / Service Technician job opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear about other Workshop vacancies across the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2,000 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.