£22000 per annum
10 days ago
- £18k-£22k + OT
- 40 Hours Per week
Our Client a growing automotive parts specialist, are currently looking to recruit a vehicle parts delivery driver to join their team.
Reporting to the Depot Manager and working as part of a large friendly team, as a Vehicle Parts Delivery Driver you shall be supplied with a company vehicle and the Vehicle Parts Delivery Driver duties shall include
- Delivering product to customer’s within an allocated radius.
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times.
- Feedback to branch on relevant customer and competitor activity.
- Load your company vehicle according to procedures.
- Collect customer returns as required.
- Vehicle maintenance including carrying out daily checks.
- Help in the Parts Department as and when required.
- Assist with inter-group transfer deliveries as and when required.
In order to be eligible the Parts Delivery Driver will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Bradford and have a UK driving licence with minimal points. Previous experience within a delivery driver or automotive parts role would be highly beneficial. Overall you will have the ability to understand necessity of excellent standards of customer service, have a friendly and approachable personality with a willingness to go the extra mile, and be able to work to deadlines with good time keeping skills.
If you would like more information regarding this role please get in contact with Helen at Perfect placement now.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.