£35000 per annum
12 days ago
- £24,000 - £30,000 a year DOE + bonus
- Mon to Fri with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Car Supermarket
Our client are looking for a PDI / Preparation Technician to join their busy workshop team and carry out Pre-Delivery Inspections on new and used vehicles to approved standards.
Key responsibilities for this PDI Technician role:
- Carry out Pre Delivery Inspections on new & used vehicles and diagnosis
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to delivery excellent customer service
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues
- Completes repair and service records / other appropriate activities
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
For this PDI Technician role candidates must be at least a semi-skilled Technician, a full UK driving licence, be committed to providing first class customer service, be organised and able to to pay attention to the finer details.
If this PDI Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.