£45000 per annum
21 days ago
- Up to £33,000 Basic Salary OTE £45,000+
- Company Car
- Franchised Dealership
Automotive Aftersales Manager required for our clients Vehicle Dealership in Southampton!
Our Client a Privately owned, Mid-sized automotive dealership group covering Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire with multiple brands are currently seeking an After sales / Service Manager. Our Client has a settled business with around 40 years trading experience within the area alongside long standing staff members.
This Aftersales Manager role would suit a previously experienced Service manager within prior Main Dealership experience or an Experienced Assistant Aftersales Manager looking to take the next step in their Career.
What’s in it for the Aftersales Manager?
- A Competitive Basic Salary Circa £33,000
- Company Vehicle
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of an Aftersales Manager with our Client
- Implementing the After Sales strategy (in respective area)
- Maximising volume and gross profit in line with established targets
- Managing costs
- Managing parts purchases and parts sales. Maximising parts stock turn and minimising obsolete parts stock holding
- Ensuring Aftersales Team uses the agreed aftersales processes to maximise profit opportunities
- Oversees the implementation of co-ordinated marketing activities
- Ensuring all activities of the After Sales Team deliver outstanding customer service
- Providing direction and support to After Sales Team to ensure the delivery of agreed targets.
- Maximises the performance of the After Sales Department through effective recruitment, coaching, management and development.
- Managing the day to day operation of the After Sales Department adhering to Company Policy, Franchise Standards, Warranty and Health & Safety Policy
What our Client expects of their Aftersales Manager
- Passion for delivering an exclusive customer experience.
- High level of social and communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- A desire to achieve challenging goals and targets.
- Courage when faced with risky or difficult situations.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Previous after sales experience in motor industry
- After Sales management experience in successfully delivering volume and profit within financial constraints
- Proven experience of managing small teams
- Proven experience of dealing effectively with customer complaints.
- Valid driving licence.
The Aftersales Manager will ideally live within the Southampton area or be able to travel to the Southampton area and have a working experience with the Automotive sector, preferably in a Main Dealer environment.
Our Client offers an excellent competitive salary package.
This vacancy is based in Southampton and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Manager, Aftersales Manager, Assistant Service Manager or Service Team Leader roles, or others we have in Southampton, Romsey, Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandlers Ford, Bournemouth, Salisbury, New Forest, Ringwood, Fareham, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Wiltshire, Dorset or Hampshire please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!