£23400 per annum
20 days ago
- £22,000 basic salary + an extra £1,400 per annum in bonus
- Hours: 08:30am - 5:30pm Mon to Fri plus Saturday mornings on a rota 09:00am - 12:00pm (paid as overtime)
Your overall purpose as a Branch Manager is to undertake relevant training to learn the skills of the Branch Manager, manage a small team of two people and to achieve sales / margin targets.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Branch Manager:
- To have overall responsibility for the daily operation/motivation of a team, ensuring an excellent level of customer service is achieved by all members of staff at all times.
- To be responsible for maximising branch/external sales and margin ensuring targets are achieved ensuring policies/procedures are followed.
- To actively sell and promote trailers/parts/associated equipment/services. To gain market penetration of the brand gaining new customers and retaining existing customers.
- To control the stock of parts and finished trailers, within the agreed stocking/budgetary guidelines. To ensure systems are in place and followed regarding maintaining stock inventory on the computer.
- To ensure the Branch is kept clean, tidy and well presented and stocked including parts, trailers, leaflets.
- To become familiar with all the products and to gain area penetration of these products by personal contact, telephone calls and promotions utilising other members of staff where necessary.
- To maintain a customer record system detailing sales, enquiries, follow-ups and general prospects.
- To be present at and accurately control stocktaking as determined by the Company ensuring all staff participate as required.
- To be the primary key holder for the Branch and respond to alarm call outs where necessary.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request
- To be trained and drive a Fork Lift Truck where necessary.
- To hold a full, clean, current driving and towing licence.
To be considered for this Branch Manager position, it will be ideal if you come from a Parts background within the Motor Trade or within Service. Managerial experience will also be a preference but not essential as it is only a small team you will be managing.
If this Branch Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancaster please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.