£30000 per annum
20 days ago
Starting salary of £21,000 with uncapped annual on-target-earnings of £30,000 per annum.
40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota.
Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years.
Our client, a premium franchise approved car dealership based in the Newport region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Body Repair Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of friendly team, as a Vehicle Body Repair Technician you will carry out small to medium panel repairs as well as completing all aspects of the paint stage.
This will typically include basic strip and fit. Repairs are expected to be completed to a high standard and in an agreed time frame. You will also need to ensure that health & safety as well as work quality procedures for the task at hand are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible previous experience in vehicle body repair on either panel or paint would be essential to our client. Overall, you will need to be a team player, be capable of working to the standards of our client's business and their respective brands, have an organised and methodical approach to your workload with a high quality of workmanship, and be comfortable working within a busy body repair environment.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary of £21,000 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
- Uncapped annual on-target-earnings of £30,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability.
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- 3% contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training.
- Various additional company benefits including discount gym memberships, RAC membership discount, CBS car scheme, eye test/optical equipment contributions, and a retail shopper portal which provide discounts to a huge range of retail outlets.
- Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years that are recognised as a "Best Place to Work" by Glassdoor.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota and occasional twilight shift work subject to business demand.
If this Repair Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.