£55000 per annum
9 days ago
£35,000-£40,000 Basic, experience dependent.
5.5 Days per week
- Company Motorcycle
- Pension contribution
- Private family healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and development.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented manager to join a leading main dealer in Northampton. You will be responsible to lead, manage and develop the performance of sales operations, ensuring that targets are met.
They are looking for someone with a passion for motorbikes and thus require you to have a Full Valid UK bike licence.
You will be responsible for setting and implementing sales and marketing strategies to maximise the potential of the brand's sales performance.
Main duties of a Motorcycle Sales Manager include
- To maximise the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
- To translate business strategy in to effective operational plans for New and Used bike sales.
- To develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, including new bikes, accessories, used bikes, financial service products, overheads and all related items, designed to achieve W M G financial budgets and Manufacturer targets.
- To implement & execute marketing plans in support of the maximization of the potential within the Company’s AOI.
- To implement effective policies and procedures, including robust enquiry management systems, in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
- To ensure that FCA standards are met in relation to the selling of Financial Services products at all times throughout the customer journey, and that the business always treats customers fairly.
- To oversee the effective and management of all New & Used vehicle stocks, including the new vehicle pipeline, the effective management of the Used bike portal, and to lead stock reviews.
- To maintain relationships with the following in order to facilitate the achievement of Retailer goals;
- Direct Relationships: Head of Business, Retail Managers, Sales Team, Sales Admin Team, Vehicle Preparation Team.
- Indirect Relationships: Aftersales Managers and their teams, Management Accountant, Motorrad (UK) staff.
Successful Motorbike Sales Manager will:
- Hold a full valid UK bike licence
- Have a passion for motorbikes
- Eligibility to work in the uk
- Previous managerial experience in the motor-trade, ideally in the motorcycle sector.
If this Motorbike Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.