£35000 per annum
20 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30AM till 5.30PM/ 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary up to £28K depending on experience
- Honest, Achievable OTE Circa £35K!
- Reputable, Well-established Independent Garage
Our client, a reputable Independent Garage in the Brighton area is currently seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their friendly team!
As a Vehicle Technician you will be required to;
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles to an excellent standard.
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Have the ability to work both independently and within your team.
- Support colleagues and have a "jump in to help" attitude should anyone need assistance.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will;
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Must have MOT Licence
- Own your own set of tools.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Vehicle Technician.
- You will be confident completing a full range of mechanical jobs.
With a competitive basic salary on offer, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to take the next step in their career!
If you're looking for a new opportunity at the minute and the idea of training and future progression opportunities sounds of interest then apply today!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East/ West Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.