£21000 per annum
9 days ago
Basic Salary Around £21,000 + OTE £24,000
Prestige Main Dealer
Monday – Friday Only 08:30 – 17:30
Our client, a well-known Motorhome & Caravan Dealership with nearly 50 years’ trade experience is currently looking to hire a Service Advisor to join their team in a busy automotive environment in the Southampton Area.
It’s been a fantastic year or so for the Motorhome Industry, with an increasing customer base providing the business with significant growth. This is a great time to join our client with plans to develop their network over the next 10 years our client provides a supportive network with the opportunity to develop your career!
The role of Aftersales Advisor will require you to help ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Aftersales department focusing on customer care and to implement procedures securing the future development thereof. We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary around £21,000
- Monday – Friday Working Hours Only!
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £24,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Promotion of the Group, its products and services
- Liasing with and giving full service to the sales team
- To assume responsibility for all day-to-day activities
- Ensure professional preparation of all vehicles including PDI’s, SMMT checks, routine servicing and repairs
- Ensure prompt, polite and proactive aftersales reception
- Ensure charging out of retail, warranty and internal work in accordance with policy guidelines. Responsible for hour’s utilisation and charge out for engineers
- Oversee ordering of parts and accessories as required
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety Regulations
- To regularly audit and compile report on Service tools, equipment and stock
- On a monthly basis report on performance
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by following and working within our computer system and customer care programme
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the business
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer oriented and well organised
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
If this Service Advisor interests, you and you would like to know more about it Service Administrator, Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Van Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle Mechanic, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Winchester, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Basingstoke, Alton, Farnham, Aldershot, New Alersford, Romsey, Andover, West End, Hedge End, Southampton, Portsmouth and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.