£28000 per annum
20 days ago
- Mon-Fri 8.00 – 17.30 –
- Upto £25,000 basic salary plus bonus
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Exeter area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join their team busy Bodyshop team.
The Bodyshop Advisor will need to have a proven track record working as an Receptionist / Advisor preferably with some automotive knowledge or interest. The Bodyshop Advisor will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
The Duties for the Bodyshop Advisor will include:
- Oversee front reception duities dealing with customer enquiries, either by phone of walk in
- Processing customer bookings
- Oversee customer check in and out for and following repair
- Providing updates for customers during repair
- Completing certificates of repairs and sending to customers
- Processing customer and supplier enquiries either in person or phone
- Office administrative duties
If this Bodyshop Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Exeter please contact James Gilchirst at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today