£21000 per annum
3 days ago
Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Fantastic career development prospects with a long-established commercial vehicle dealer group.
Our client has a brand new opportunity become available for a Commercial Vehicle Sales Administrator with our client’s franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership based in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager and working with a friendly accounts/administration team in a state-of-the-art working environment, as a Commercial Vehicle Sales Administrator you will work be responsible for providing a pro-active support to the car sales and management teams in the function of processing commercial vehicle sales to the point of vehicle delivery. This will include vehicle registration and tax via AFRL, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use alongside other ad-hoc administration duties.
Your main responsibilities as a Commercial Vehicle Sales administrator are:
- Consible for the accurate and timely progressing of new and used vehicles from the point of order to final taxing and deliveryResp
- Organisation of used vehicle preparation ensuring department lead times are met from point of arrival on site to being advertised
- Ensuring that the system reflects at all times the locations of vehicles under your control and in line with dealer funding audit requirements
- Work in line with dealer funding lines for stock and sold vehicles, ensuring stock books are accurate
- Uploading of completed used stock vehicles to advertising platforms with accuracy and proactivity
- Process specific customer orders in line with the Sales Deal Sheet, including sourcing & securing of vehicles, arranging fitment of ancillary equipment with suppliers, raising of purchase orders, ensuring that this is done in line with customers order and timeframes expected, booking PDI’s/inspections, valeting and delivery as required
- Issue customers with a confirmation of order
- Carry out any dealer transfers necessary to fulfill the order.
- Accurate ordering of new vehicles via Mercedes Benz Ordering System and monitoring of the progress of your order
- Accurate and timely processing of dealer financial claims, escalating any issues to Sales Support Manager
- Booking of vehicles movements through our in-house driver team or external agencies. Ensuring vehicles are collected as soon as possible and sent to the correct locations. That time is optimised and vehicle movements kept to a minimum
- Raising of vehicle Sales invoices
- Completing of taxing, using either the AFRL system for new vehicles or using V5C documents/DVLA online systems for used vehicles
- Liaison and communication with the sales team regarding progress of their customer vehicles
- Consistent monitoring and maintenance of new vehicle forecast registration dates on Cesar and dealer systems
- Maintenance of vehicle stock books, ensuring all the required information is populated through the vehicle journey from order to final registration – including consignment, purchasing, dealer support levels and profit
- Ensure that all deal files are completed to the required standard upon final delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
- All paperwork is filed, contingency application is included and deal analysis printed
Current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator in either a commercial vehicle, or car sales environment is highly desirable however strong experience in a different sales based administration position will be considered. Prior experience with Autoline/Kerridge is highly beneficial.
A UK driving license with minimal points and an interested in cars would be beneficial but is not essential.
For your hard work as a Commercial Vehicle Sales Administrator, our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £21,000 per annum
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer and in-house training available where required
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a long-established commercial vehicle dealer group.
- Working hours are 37.5 per week; Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
If this Commercial Vehicle Sales Admin Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.