£35000 per annum
9 days ago
We are in search of a Panel Beater to join our Client’s well-established Accident Repair Bodyshop in the Swindon area.
Our Client is a family owned Accident Repair Group with over 100 years of automotive trading, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop. They are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join their team of highly skilled professionals!
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- Hourly rate up to £15 Per Hour + Bonus
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (Flexible start & finish times)
- Overtime is Available!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Panel Beater role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.