£40000 per annum
20 days ago
- Hours: 47.5 per week
- Monday to Friday 7.00am - 5.00pm + Alternate Saturdays 7.00am-12.00pm.
- Salary: up to £15.00 per hour / £35,100 basic p.a.
- Bonus: Time Saved bonus - £10 for every hour over attended hours.
- Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Our automotive client is currently looking to hire an experienced Car Paint Sprayer. You will be responsible for repairing accident damaged vehicles using Automotive Accident repair methods and relevant Health and safety measures back to pre-accident condition.
Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer Include:
- Completing own Paint work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion, ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Being responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
The successful Paint Sprayer Requirements:
- Experience as a Car Paint Sprayer within a professional Automotive Bodyshop environment.
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3.
- Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
Motor trade experience as a Car Paint Sprayer is essential.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Thurrock please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today