£38000 per annum
10 days ago
Commercial Vehicle Dealership
Package circa £38,000 Per Annum
Fleixble working hours
Our Client, a Large Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Daventry area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced HGV Technician for their busy Automotive Service Department!
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as well as carrying out roadside repairs to recover vehicles.
Analysis and diagnostics are also a vital part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible you will be qualified to Level 3 standard in HGV / LGV Maintenance and Repair, however, this is non-essential provided you have a strong and stable time served track record as an HGV / LGV Technician or have worked in a similar position on large Light Commercial Vehicles, Coaches, and Buses.
You should also have a class 1 HGV License.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- A Competitive hourly rate + Overtime.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays.
- Retail discounts at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this HGV / LGV Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about any other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in the Northamptonshire area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!