£25000 per annum
8 days ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- No weekends!
Our aftermarket automotive client is a specialist in electronic performance and they provide to their customer base tailored sales, hardware and software distribution, software support and training.
They are situated in serviced offices on the Silverstone business park, within a modern office complex and are actively looking for a new team member.
The Technical Sales Support position is office-based dealing with clientele over the phone regarding the sales of their product and providing first line technical support. The Technical Sales Support will also prepare estimates, sales orders and invoices and process payments and have the ability to sell and follow sales processes.
The Technical Sales Support Requirements:
- Previous tech support / or similar experience within automotive trade. (Remapping / tuning knowledge beneficial, not essential)
- Computer savvy, able to easily walk people through a “how to use”.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Converting leads into sales (all leads are warm / no cold calling).
The successful Technical Sales Support Benefits will include:
- Pension (after probation period completed).
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Onsite Parking.
The Technical Sales Support role would ideally suit someone with previous automotive experience (i.e. customer service or parts), whom is looking to have a change of direction in their career but still utilising their skill set.
If this Technical Sales Support role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Jobs in Northamptonshire please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.