£45000 per annum
8 days ago
We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive for a reputable, well-established Franchise Dealership in West London to grow their team.
Our client is looking for someone who has the passion and enthusiasm to sell and someone who can provide excellent Customer Service at a high quality. This position is either suitable for an experienced sales executive or someone who is looking to start their new career.
Our Client is offering the successful Car Sales Executive
- A starting salary of £16,000 Plus Bonus
- OTE £45,000 Uncapped
- 5 day working week!! - No Sunday's.
- Company Benefits
- Company Car
- An excellent opportunity to excel your career!
Duties of a Car Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
What our Client expects of their Car Sales Executive
- Proven Track Record and Stable Job History
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!