£19500 per annum
about 2 months ago
45 hour working week
Basic salary £19,500
You will be working alongside a team of Vehicle Service Advisor's / Receptionists and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between customers and Insurance Companies in a busy Accident Repair Workshop.
This Bodyshop Administrator Role often includes;
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Vehicle Technicians / Productives
- Liaison with customers and insurance companies about any additional work required
- Answering calls and booking work into the workshop
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints and taking ownership until resolution
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the Accident Repair Workshop
You will be answering calls in the Automotive Bodyshop, liaison with the Bodyshop Vehicle Technicians in the Automotive Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
This Bodyshop Receptionist role has a fantastic bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and upsell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous telephone experience is preferred.
You must be IT literate and have knowledge of Microsoft.
The perfect Bodyshop Administrator will…
- Be hard working
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
If this Vehicle Bodyshop Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Receptionist Jobs and Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in Leiestershire, please contact Alishia at Perfect Placement Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.