£23600 per annum
9 days ago
- Basic salary circa £20,000 depending on experience with up to £3,600 bonus per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.
- Fantastic career prospects a franchise approved car dealership
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Llanelli.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working in a state-of-the-art facility alongside other Vehicle Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, and also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Llanelli and have recent working experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry.
Overall you will be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction, have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential).
Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
A UK driving license with minimal points is essential though.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor our client is offering…
- Basic salary circa £20,000 depending on experience
- Up to £3,600 bonus per annum
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer accredited training and development.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular car brands.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Llanelli please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.