£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hours
- Salary: £26,000 Basic - OTE £32,000
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our motor trade clients business for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join their busy Bodyshop which is based in Wrexham.
The successful Panel Beater must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, on their own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of automotive panel workmanship.
What our clients are looking for in the Panel Beater
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.-
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established and progressive automotive company. If your time has come, you have drive, ability and the desire to be an important and key part of this well rewarded team.
Our client is a company that prides itself on looking after their employees and has a close knit team.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wrexham please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today