Salary depending experience
19 days ago
- Prestige Car Dealership
- Negotiable Salary
- Overseeing a team of 4 Service Advisors
Our client, a reputable and Prestige Main Car Dealer based in Crewe, is currently looking for a Service Team Leader to join their Service Team.
This Service Team Leader role involves the following
- Day to day managing of the front desk
- Ensuring that KPI's are hit on a regular basis
- Daily reporting to the Aftersales Manager
- Motivating and mentoring a team of 4 Service Advisors
- Hands on approach to the front desk assisting where necessary
To be considered for this Service Team Leader role, it's essential that the successful candidate has
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and the ability to motivate others-
- Extensive knowledge of a Dealership Service Desk
- Experience within a Premium/Prestige environment will be advantageous, but not essential
- The capability to provide 1st class Service to Customers
In return for the Service Team Leader hard-work and skill-set, our client offers
- Negotiable Basic (completely dependent on experience) + Lucrative bonus
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- The opportunity to work with a high-end manufacturer -
- Continuous Manufacturer training courses
- Long-term career options with progression routes for the future
If you are an experienced Service Advisor, Senior Service Advisor or Service Team Leader, please get in touch ASAP.
If this Service Team Leader Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Crewe please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.