£30560 per annum
14 days ago
Basic Salary up to £26,000
OTE up to £30,560
Excellent Benefits Programme
Our client has seen significant growth which has resulted in the need to add a Prep Technician to their busy dealership based in Dundee.
This vacancy would suit someone who is either an apprentice or level 2 trained or above and would give the candidate the opportunity to gain experience working on a number of different brands.
Duties as a Prep Technician will include:
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Identify cost savings through regular communication with Supervisor/Line manager.
- Carry out Vehicle checks to PVL standards.
- Carry out primary & secondary diagnosis as per PVL standards.
- Carry out used car checks as per PVL guidelines in required time scales.
- Exceeds 100% of productive efficiency target as per PVL standard.
- Ensure that 114 checks are sent to Parts Dept for pricing in a timely manner.
- Fit all necessary parts to manufacturer guidelines within guidelines of required timeframe.
- Ensure all job card write ups in line with PVL standards.
- Ensure all H&S aspects are adhered to in line with company policy.
What is on offer:
- Prep Technician.
- Dundee area.
- Basic Salary up to £26,000.
- OTE up to £30,560.
- Extensive Benefits Scheme.
Are you looking at joining a fast-paced environment and interested in developing your skills across a number of different brands and you feel you have the necessary skills needed for this vacancy or know somebody that is, do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more as jobs in the current market are disappearing fast!!
If this Prep Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dundee please contact Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.