£45000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client, a very successful Design, Manufacturing and Installation company is looking for an experienced Site Service Manager to oversee their Site Services Team.
You will be responsible for the Site Services Team and to manage their efficiency of installation of quality mechanical / electrical site work and systems as per supplied designs, which will need to be carried out in a sensible, safe and timely manner to a very high standard.
This will include the co-ordination of the Company’s Installation Projects, including callouts, monthly calibrations & annual services and liaising with the Client.
You will maintain & produce monthly emails & invoicing which report all KPIs, calibrations & call out issues.
This role is office based, however, site attendance is required as & when necessary.
A strong background and knowledge of Health & Safety, and knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical is essential.
Our client is offering the successful Site Service Manager:
- A very competitive salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Plus £3,000 Car Allowance
- Excellent development opportunities
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday (Occasional site attendance is required)
- Hours: 08:30 – 17:00
Responsibilities of a Site Service Manager:
- Provide good liaison / communication and provide positive feedback between site and office staff.
- To supervise / coordinate contractors activities working on site to ensure the installation works will be acclaim to company reputation.
- Be a responsible representative of the Company and assuring all works are carried out to a high standard in a safe manner promoting good customer relations.
- Planning of works for site requirements and materials are optimised for maximum efficiency of installation work.
- Planning of works using the Site Planner. Liaising with Project and Senior Management to not only update them, but to fill the Site Planner with future contracts.
- To produce, when required site works RAMS and to ensure all other Health and Safety documentation is in place by when required.
- To undertake site audits/visits and produce any required site reports accordingly and report any findings back to Business Assurance Department.
- To co-ordinate with the Project Manager involved with the Projects and organise all monthly calibrations with liaisons with the Client and Site Team.
- Send monthly emails reporting all KPIs, calibrations and call out issues.
- To co-ordinate the emergency/out of hours “Call Out Rota” – to ensure all personnel involved have been reported to.
- Liaise with the call out centre to ensure delivery of emergency call out.
To be considered for this Site Service Manager role, You Must have:
- At least 3 years of relevant/similar site work experience within a customer-based or customer focused environment.
- Co-ordination of Site based activities.
- Knowledge of preparing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Multi disciplined Electrical/Mechanical knowledge/HNC or equivalent.
- Apprenticeship served in a relevant electrical / mechanical discipline.
- IOSH, NEBOSH Certification.
- Management and Leadership Level 3 and above.
- Site Cards ie ECS / CSCS, EUSR, SMSTS.
If this Site Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Norwich please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.