£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £26,000 basic plus bonus = OTE up to £30,000 p.a.
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8.00am-6.00pm / Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is actively seeking an Aftersales / Service Advisor to join their well-established Main Dealership in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
The Aftersales / Service Advisor role will be covering both service and parts department, you will be working on the front desk, mainly alone, looking after 1-2 Technician in the workshop and dealing with all the customers coming into the service department.
They required someone who is from a Main Dealer service background and fully capable of working on their own initiative, as well as ensuring the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times!
Duties for the Service Advisor / Aftersales Advisor include (but are not limited to):
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.-
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.-
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
The Service Advisor / Aftersales Advisor Requirements:
- Previous experience within a Main Dealer Service role.
- Previous franchise dealer parts experience is an advantage, however you must be willing to learn this and get involved in all aspects of the parts department.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- An effective communicator and committed to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff!
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend on Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today