£25800 per annum
7 days ago
We are in search of a Administrator to join our Client’s well-established Automotive Business in the Slough area.
The key purpose of this position within the business is to provide general administrative support to the Repair & Maintenance Team. They are looking for someone with a strong customer service background and someone that can demonstrate strong organisational skills, and that has experience/interest in the industry!
Our client is offering the successful RMT Administrator:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of Up To £24,000 + annual bonus
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (Working from home flexibility)
- No Weekends!
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off!
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Duties of a RMT Administrator:
- Responses to customer/internal calls, emails and other requests striving to deliver a first time resolution
- Co-ordination of incoming customer/internal requests where first time resolution is not possible, engaging with other teams and monitoring and progressing actions as appropriate
- Liaison with colleagues and suppliers to progress requests
- Working closely with other departments to ensure seamless service delivery
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the customers and internal colleagues
What our Client expects of their RMT Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Automotive customer service/administration environment
- Computer Literate
- Fantastic Telephone Manner
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
- Relationship management
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this RMT Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today!