£38000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer in the Weybridge area, is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy service centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic brand in a state of the art workshop with no expense spared and a great working environment. Our client is looking for a technician working at a high diagnostic level who can also carry out straight forward servicing.
You will need to have a stable work history and be able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability throughout your career to date. Full manufacturer training will be provided and a real career path with a well respected dealer group is on offer to the right applicant.
These duties may include…
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence and will also need your own tools.
You will ideally live within the Weybridge area or be able to travel to the Weybridge area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This role is one of many Technician jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today!