£30000 per annum
7 days ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays worked 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic + bonus = overall earning up to £30,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a great company where everyone is made to feel welcome, the management supports you and makes you feel part of the team.
The role is being responsible for dealing with customers and insurance companies from the initial contact, to the final repair, handover and aftercare as needed.
Customer care is of utmost importance and is a priority at all times.
- Dealing with customers and staff in a friendly and informative manor.
- Answering front of house calls and any walk-in queries.
- Calling insurance companies – dealing with enquiries.
- Collecting no distributing required parts to the workshop staff.
- Checking goods-in parts in and correctly labelling them.
- Going through invoices to ensure all parts accounted for and payment received.
- Experience within an Automotive Service or Bodyshop background.
- Excellent customer facing, administrative skills.
- Be able to manage their own workload affectively
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
For an employee whom shows promise and dedication to the job they are willing to provide further training and development in the future into other positions. Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.