£31418 per annum
7 days ago
- Hours: 37.5 per week / Monday to Friday starting at 8.00am each day.
- Salary: £31,418.04 basic OTE £34,000
- Location: Northampton. Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Bonus scheme
Our automotive client is an end-to-end commercial vehicle fleet management business who maintain a fleet of commercial vehicles, mainly vans and some HGV’s.
They are looking to hire a professional and experienced commercial vehicle technician for their busy site in Northampton.
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV vehicle, light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment.
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details.
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester).
- Occasionally deal directly with customers.
Successful candidates will have
- Professional track record working as a Commercial Vehicle Technician.
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong customer service skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within given timeframes.
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs, servicing and diagnostics.
- C1 or C2 licence preferable but not essential.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 2,000 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.