£25000 per annum
7 days ago
- £22,000 basic salary / £25,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5:30pm
- Training provided and great career prospects Our client requires an experienced sales professional that will take on some administrative duties for a successful prestige dealer in Blackpool
You will have a smart and professional demeanour with good customer service skills but more importantly, the ability to work well as part of a team and support the team.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
- Customer aftersales process - Handling Finance company Payouts, Proofs and Finance documents
- Registering used cars to customers, handling settlements and used car sales
- Arranging handover collection days and handover deliveries
- Ensuring 100% Handover pack compliance in relation to checklists
- Ensuring 100% Buying pack compliance in relation to car buying checklists
- Customer Questionnaire and Feedback
- Register Warranties
- Greeting customers with sales staff
You will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision.
Motor Trade experience in a similar role is essential for this role, as well as experience in using Kerridge.
If this Sales Admin Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.