£31000 per annum
11 days ago
- £31,000 + Uncapped Bonus
- Huddersfield Based Bodyshop
- 42.5 Hour Week - Monday - Friday
Our client, one of the UK’s largest automotive retailers, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle ATA Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop in Huddersfield.
Reporting to the bodyshop controller and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Panel Technician. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent are essential as is an ATA accreditation.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle ATA Panel Technician our client is offering
- Starting salary up to £31,200 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
For your first 2 days in the business, you’ll be attending a fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the countryside, where you’ll learn all about our clients business before you start your new role.
If you'd like to find more about this role please contact Helen at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.