£21200 per annum
15 days ago
- £20,000 Basic + £1,200 OTE
Main Dealer Training
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Franchised Car Dealership in York.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Car Parts Advisor for Our Client, a Family Run Franchised Car Dealership based in the York area.
Previous experience from within a Parts Advisory role is essential. Experience of Kerridge or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Parts Advisor Duties will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Making parts available to the workshop for Vehicle Health Check Videos + Upselling
- Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role or similar is essential.
- As a car parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how Motor Vehicles work
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
- Confidence in processing payments,
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team,
- Confidence in problem solving.
If this Parts Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!