£21800 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic rate of pay circa £10 per hour
- Team Bonus of around £1,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday only; 7:30am to 3:30pm (Flexible)
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealer group with multiple sites across the South Wales region, are looking to recruit a Parts Driver / Warehouse Operative to join their Trade Parts Centre in Swansea.
Supporting the Warehouse supervisor and assistant with day-to-day tasks including, examining incoming goods, reporting discrepancies, aiding with inventory controls, invoicing, and selecting stock using scanning and PC.
Delivery duties will include van loading and unloading, prioritising clients, making sure that all items are checked and delivered in Good Condition, Cash handling, updating mileage and delivery logs, regular maintenance and condition checks informing management of any concerns or issues.
In order to be eligible you shall need to hold recent or current warehouse experience. It is essential that you hold a Full UK driving license with minimal points. Any experience working in a vehicle parts environment will be beneficial along with holding a current forklift license however these are non-essential as our client will be willing to put the right person through this course and product training where appropriate.
For your hard work as a Parts Driver / Warehouse Operative, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £10 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Up to £1,000 team bonus potential
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Staff car purchase (CBS) scheme.
- Working hours are from 7:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday + overtime but you will need to be flexible (To be discussed upon application)
If this Parts Driver Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.