£28000 per annum
11 days ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00am til 18:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 08:00am til 13:00pm
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary DOE + commission
Our Main Dealer client based in Epsom is actively looking to hire a Customer Service Booking Advisor for their busy Car Dealership.
The role is a telephone based customer service position working within a team dealing with both inbound calls, as well making outbound calls to known customers on their database to book in their cars for service / mot / scheduled repairs.
- To control and maximise service and repair bookings
- Interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all resources required in completing the work are available on schedule.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures applicable to their areas of responsibilities are adhered to at all times.
- Respond to telephone enquiries by greeting customer with the appropriate salutation.
- To take all bookings for service and repair work through telephone or inspection schedules.
- Obtain all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems and wherever possible identifying specific faults.
- To validate and update DMS marketing records for existing customers or create record for new customers.
- Use workshop loading tool to schedule and ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair and vehicle re-book work, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements.
- Offer customers an estimate for work booked using package pricing tools.
- To ensure that any customer mobility requirements are arranged.
- To raise job cards for each vehicle, ensuring that all required supporting documentation / checks have been completed and recorded.
- To confirm customer payment terms/account.
- To promote other applicable services and products to customer as appropriate.
- To liaise effectively with the service team leaders and parts department.
This vacancy is based in Epsom, Surrey and our Client is looking for people who value delivering exceptional customer service from all walks of life! So if you're looking for a new, rewarding career within the Automotive sector APPLY NOW!
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Leasing Jobs in Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 2,200 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.